Visit the Princely Riding School in Bückeburg and experience one of our over 250 annual shows! In our heatable Renaissance Riding House of 1608 the princely stallions enchant our visitors in lovingly riding choreographies together with our riders in authentic baroque costumes.
Let us inform you about our different shows:
- Demonstration of baroque riding art – from Easter up to the end of October each Saturday and Sunday, as well as on numerous additional dates throughout the year (about 40 minutes with moderation)
- The courtly art of riding – the last Sunday of a month, Easter Monday, Whit Monday (about 60 minutes with moderation)
- The gala show of riding art – imaginative and exclusive horse show on 5 dates throughout the year (cabout 75 minutes)
- X-Mas special – a horse fairy tale for the whole family (about 75 minutes)
During the school holidays we open our Riding House for our Public training. A unique possibility to watch our riders during their daily work with the stallions.
You find all annual dates in our event calendar.
What our guests say about us – entrys of the Courtly Riding School's guest book
- friendly and inviting
- absolutely authentic
- of confusing beauty
- inspired by the love for horses
- imaginative, entertaining
- intensive delight of art
- absolutely worthy of preservation
- worth it every Cent
- we promise to return
Recommendation: book your tickets in time! By telephone under +49 (0)5722/89 83 50 or by mail!